first of all… sorry for being a little MIA around here! it’s been a busy month & I probably won’t be consistently posting twice a week again until the school year is over 😦 right now my goal is to post at least once a week so make sure you follow me to keep up with my posts!!
anyways today I’m just going to be sharing a little photo dump from the month of march. i know i say this every single month but HOW IS IT ALREADY APRIL????? hehe. you guys loved it when i posted a photo dump for february so i decided to do another one! maybe it’ll become a monthly thing 🙂 anyways let me know what you think about the post in the comments & let’s get into it ❤
Continue reading “MARCH PHOTO DUMP!!!!”
hey guys! much like last month this will just be a casual chatty post about february! ❤
Continue reading “february update”
hey, friends! today is going to be a super informal chatty post just talking about january!
honestly january was not the greatest month – ww3, kobe, the koronavirus… but hopefully the rest of 2020 will be better 🙂
Continue reading “january update”
I know I say this every time but HOW IS JULY OVER?? I can’t believe that August starts in just a couple days (also I know this post is a little early but I didn’t want to post twice on Wednesday and that’s when my camp nano post goes up. Confused yet? Me too 😂
Anyway, today I’m going to be recapping my month and sharing some of my favorite moments + my goal recap.
Continue reading “Reviewing July”
February is going to be a huge month for C & C (beware I’ll pretty much say this every single month in 2019… #sorrynotsorry ) and I’m super excited for it. Next week (on Monday, actually), I’ll be posting more about the fun new changes I have in store, but for now, I’ll be sharing my goals for February.
p e r s o n a l
01) Walk every day I’m probably (aka definitely) going to fail this one… but I want to try to take a walk every day.
02) Read through Numbers I decided to read the entire bible in 2019 (halfway through January) and I actually JUST finished Genesis. If I want to stay on track, though, I need to read Exodus, Leviticus, and Numbers this month. Ahhhh! I really really need to do this but it’s going to be hard. .
03) Journal every day I’m going to fail this. lol. I really want to do this, but I’m awful at journaling//keeping up with it. I honestly don’t love writing about my day , but I’ll probably make it a mix of gratitude, prayer, and, of course, writing about my day.
b l o g g i n g
1) Post every Monday and Friday You’ll learn more about this in Monday’s post, but I’m trying to post every week this month (and year)- twice!
2) Send out emails every week I really need to use my email list… and figure out a way to integrate it with C & C.
Sorry that this post was so short. I’m trying to post more often with less meaty posts (but not super short like this one )