hey, friends! today is going to be a super informal chatty post just talking about january!
honestly january was not the greatest month – ww3, kobe, the koronavirus… but hopefully the rest of 2020 will be better 🙂
- little miss courtney rose turned 3 months old on the 28th! she is getting so big and she is adorable!
- our church is going through lamentations currently and I’ve gotten some really good notes. It’s been really beneficial and encouraging ❤
- towards the end of the month I started working out more often which is good!
- I read my bible every single day this month (starting in Genesis 1 – I am doing the 1 year bible project plan on the bible app. if anyone wants to join me my account is just my name (christina snyder, I believe – if that doesn’t work try christina raquel) and I would love to do it with any of you guys!)
- I took some pictures of emily the other day that I can’t wait to share! It was great to get out my camera again (I haven’t done it in a while) and it was so fun.
- While this month wasn’t the highest stats-wise (for some reason january is never really a good month for me as far as stats go) I put up some posts I really like – I’ll put a list down below.
- Coming back to school/my daily routines was hard, especially since christmas break was for two weeks and I am still easing back into it all, but I’ve been doing better.
- For the first couple of days of the year/month, our family went on vacation with my mom’s side of the family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins) and had an AMAZING TIME. I would love to do it again 1000%!
I posted 8 times this month which is awesome!
this month I will probably post…
- photoshoot of emily (depends on if I can get those pictures edited in time!)
- music post – I’m probably going to do these every month now and this month will probably be christian music
- books – probably near the end of the month if I can read enough to pick some favorites from both january and febuary
- a post about my room/interior design something
- something about valentine’s day!
- maybe a devotional/some more verses/bible journaling something/sermon notes
if you have any ideas/things you want to see, let me know!
love you guys!!
❤ looking foward to an amazing month, christina