heyo friends!! I wanted to share a little photo dump from this last month. I hope you guys had a great month & are having a great friday ❤ let’s chat in the comments below!Continue reading “FEBRUARY PHOTO DUMP :))”
heyo frens & happy monday! valentine’s day is this weekend so I decided to share some fun and easy gifts for your friends, sisters, mom, or even yourself <33 i’m celebrating galentine’s day with some friends and I’m super excited!Continue reading “GALENTINES DAY GIFT IDEAS”
happy february friends! for me, the main event in february is valentine’s day (even though i’m single) because it’s a super fun holiday. the other thing that comes to mind when i think of february is falling off our goals. in january I think a lot of people are riding on the high of the new year and their goals/resolutions, so once that high goes away it can be hard to stay motivated. i’m also including some motivating quotes & productivity inspiration in this post. ❤Continue reading “FEBRUARY INSPO | VALENTINES DAY!!”
hey guys! much like last month this will just be a casual chatty post about february! ❤
spring break is almost here and I can’t even believe it! one of my favorite things to do (as you know) when a new season draws near is to compile outfit ideas I find. today I’m going to be sharing outfit ideas for spring (and a list of spring wardrobe essentials at the end of the post!) plus a color scheme for spring so this post is going to be jam packed with stuff.
hey guys! today I’m going to be sharing my current playlist for february featuring christian music 🙂
also: i recently redesigned my blog (I love it!!) and would love it if you would pop over to the actual site if you’re on the reader ❤ I loved my old design by mukta but I thought it was time for a change
hey, friends! today is going to be a super informal chatty post just talking about january!
honestly january was not the greatest month – ww3, kobe, the koronavirus… but hopefully the rest of 2020 will be better 🙂
February is going to be a huge month for C & C (beware I’ll pretty much say this every single month in 2019… #sorrynotsorry ) and I’m super excited for it. Next week (on Monday, actually), I’ll be posting more about the fun new changes I have in store, but for now, I’ll be sharing my goals for February.
p e r s o n a l
01) Walk every day I’m probably (aka definitely) going to fail this one… but I want to try to take a walk every day.
02) Read through Numbers I decided to read the entire bible in 2019 (halfway through January) and I actually JUST finished Genesis. If I want to stay on track, though, I need to read Exodus, Leviticus, and Numbers this month. Ahhhh! I really really need to do this but it’s going to be hard. .
03) Journal every day I’m going to fail this. lol. I really want to do this, but I’m awful at journaling//keeping up with it. I honestly don’t love writing about my day , but I’ll probably make it a mix of gratitude, prayer, and, of course, writing about my day.
b l o g g i n g
1) Post every Monday and Friday You’ll learn more about this in Monday’s post, but I’m trying to post every week this month (and year)- twice!
2) Send out emails every week I really need to use my email list… and figure out a way to integrate it with C & C.
Sorry that this post was so short. I’m trying to post more often with less meaty posts (but not super short like this one )