hello and welcome to or welcome back to christina raquel ❤ i hope you’re having a wonderful day!
the fact that it’s already july blows my mind (insert mindblown emoji). 2021 is halfway over?? what?? but anyways, june was a great month (SUMMER) and i can’t wait to show you guys some of my favorite photos from this month. these monthly photo dumps have kind of become a thing and i honestly love them so much.
some of my favorites from this month:
- i’ve been using this moisturizer with spf because i want to be a hot old lady. jk but not really lol. i’ve used this moisturizer before but not with spf and i love it! one of my all time favorites – it doesn’t make your skin oily and it’s under $10 !!
- function of beauty of course!! in the summer it’s easy for my hair to get super frizzy and gross but function of beauty shampoo and conditioner is a lifesaver. if you guys want 20% off your first purchase you can use my link 🙂
- since it’s summer i haven’t been wearing much makeup but i do love a little bit of glowy makeup! i’ve been loving this glowy liquid highlighter (i have the pink one and you can put it on as an actual highlighter or as part of your skincare routine). if i want to wear a little more makeup i’ll sometimes put on the physican’s formula butter bronzer and the burt’s bees blush and my all time favorite mascara.
- i posted a blog post with my favorite summer books but some books i’ve read recently that i didn’t mention in that post are Everything, Everything and The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon. I’m also currently reading The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey.
- I’ve been loving this playlist for rainy days (not made by me) and this little summer playlist I made. also jamming to lots of taylor swift (duh), harry styles, abba, olivia rodrigo, and the lumineers.
i’d love to hear how you’re doing and some of your current favorites!! let’s talk in the comments 🙂 xo