I CANNOT believe that it is already July!! I still have about two months of summer left (school starts the last week of August) but I have barely touched on my goals. I definitely want to do better this month!
I don’t have many goals but some are pretty hard (hint: exercise). I’m also doing camp nano this month (look out for a post about that on Wednesday and the first update on Friday) so I think I’ll be pretty busy 🙂 Plus I want to do a LOT better with blogging (soo sorry for not posting for a couple weeks! tbh I was just dreading sitting down and writing/formatting/coming up with a good post) ANYWAY… time for goals!
- get started on room redo – I have been putting this off for FOREVER even though it’s fun. I need to at least start – whether that’s decluttering, shopping, or something else!
- earn $25 – It might not seem like much (it’s not!) but I haven’t been doing very well with this so I need to get started again.
- make bread – agg this is fun but also really time-consuming so I’ve been putting it off. I really do need to do it, though!
- finish the Old Testament – You guys, I’m SO close!! I’m pretty sure I’m in Habakkuk, which means I only have a few very short books to go! Yay 🙂
- do a 30 day prayer challenge – Prayer is something that’s hard for me, so I want to do a 30 day challenge and really make it a habit.
- walk/run a total of 50 miles – yeah this is pretty crazy. Basically, I want to move for 50 miles this July! That’s about 2 miles every day for 6 days a week. I’m not sure I can do this but I really really want to!
- make cookies – this is not something I put off… lol I love this!! Can’t wait to do it 🙂
- camp nano – Like I said, I’ll get into more detail about my project this July on Wednesday!
My habits this month are:
- bible reading
- wake up early/earlier
I did make a bujo this month, but I don’t really love it. I’m still going to use it but I’m kinda hesitant to share pictures because it’s not the best! I decided to though just because it doesn’t really matter if it looks great anyway (even though I’m only sharing the good pages… haha)!
Do you have any goals for this month?