sorry this post is a little later than normal! I had a really busy week at school because the end of the first quarter is coming up and my birthday was on monday! I’m super excited for this post though because FALL IS HERE. Here in Florida the weather has been a lot cooler even though it’s still pretty hot compared to other parts of the world.
In this post I’ll be sharing some fun aesthetics for fall and the month of october! Save your favorite to set as the wallpaper for your phone, and tell me your goals/bucket list for this month and season in the comments below 🙂
Continue reading “OCTOBER INSPO | FALL AESTHETICS”
As is my custom at the beginning of each new month (that sounds so weird), I’m going to do a review of how September went and go over my goals for October!
Ooh, this one is lots of fun! I have quite a few photos that I took in September, so buckle down and enjoy the ride 🙂
August Review + September Goals
Calico Critters Photoshoot
A non-expert’s overview of Bible Journaling
How I write my blog posts
Goals from September:
- Post 4 times on C & C ✔- I did this one! Check the “Posts this Month” section in this post to see what they were!
- Post 4 times on QTE ✖ Nope! I’m actually taking a (hopefully temporary) break from QTE because I’ve been majorly busy. Hopefully next month I’ll have news along these lines to share with y’all- I have something really exciting coming up!
- Send out a Monday email on the C & C mailing list twice✖ Nope! However, if you’re on the mailing list, you did get an email explaining some of the new changes 🙂
- Participate in a challenge/giveaway on another blog ✖ No… If you’re hosting a giveaway or challenge on your blog, please let me know. I love participating in things like that !
- Start using my school schedule ✔ Yup!! I did this one, but I changed up my school schedule just a bit.
Next week’s post is all about the Planner- YAY, but for now, I’m going to give y’all a little peek into my planner for October!
^ My adorable reading log. I’m writing this on the 3rd, so I’ve already added some fun books!
I know this is blurry and oh so behind-the-scenes, but this is reality when I was setting up my planner. Plus, if you read my How I write my blog posts post, you’ll recognize what’s up on my computer screen!! I really like this photo, which is weird because it’s really bad! But I love the reality of it 🙂
- Start using the mailing list again- send out emails on the 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th (Mondays)
- Use Habit tracker in planner
- Use reading log in planner
- Participate in a challenge/giveaway on another blog
Thanks for reading! What are your goals for October? Did you finish everything you planned to do in September?