Hi guys! Today is my recap of this month + my goals for June.
This month’s goal recap:
- Use my bullet journal every day, with the exception of 1 day per week. ✖ I sure did not do this one… but I did get do this for the last half of the month. Hopefully I will be able to do this in June!
- Review my new planner. ✔ I definitely did this! If you haven’t checked out that post, go do that!
- Write 5 posts for this month. ✔ I posted 5 times this month… yay!
- Plan ahead 2 posts for June. ✖ Sadly, I did not do this one. 😦
- Clean out my desk and computer files from school things. ✔I did this one!
- Send out emails every Monday and Friday this month. ✔ I did this!
This month’s posts:
My Plum Paper planner review
Yay, I posted 6 times this month! That’s past my goal! I also posted 2 other posts, but they are contest/giveaway reposts.
This month’s stats:
Note: I’m scheduling this ahead of time, so these might not be acurate… 😖
Total followers: 71 9 new followers in a month? I can’t believe it!!! WOW
Top three countries:
America wins with 257 views (not as many as last time)
Malaysia comes to a close second with 19 views, and
India gets 3rd place with 14 views. Again, Malaysia and India! That still amazes me!
Visitors: 105 1 less visitor that last time, lol. These numbers are staying pretty steady.
Likes: 94 Again, staying steady/
Comments: 47 Last time, I got 108. I’m not complaining at all, I promise, it’s just weird how the numbers are so different!
Those are this month’s stats. I think that this month was okay with the stats, but it’s been better.
- Use my bullet journal every day, with the exception of 1 day per week. Re-doing this one!
- Write 3 posts for this month.
- Take photos on my blogging break.
Okay, about that blogging break…
Since it is summer, I think I’m going to take a little break from blogging this summer. I love it, but I don’t want to be pressured to post, if that makes since. I will be a little unpredictable this summer, lol, but I will try to keep getting things up for y’all.
I’m going to take an official break from June 4-22, which is about 2 1/2 weeks. I will try to get a post up at the end of the month telling you guys what I did during the summer (photos included!) and then I should be back on my regular blogging schedule for July on. If that’s too ambitious later on, I will let y’all know that my break will be extended!
Thanks so much for making my blogging experience awesome! I can’t wait to come back after the summer!