I recently got nominated for the sunshine blogger award by the lovely Chloe at Short & Sweet. her blog is so cute and I would highly recommend checking it out!
here’s how this works:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
What is your dream travel destination?
ahhh this is so hard! I actually wrote a post back in january about this (my dream travel destinations). I would love to go to hawaii but definitely somewhere in italy/switzerland or europe!
Are you more of a book or movie person?
usually book, but I love movies too! books rip my heart apart (I actually just finished reading Allegedly by Tiffany D. Jackson and oh my gosh you guys. i am dying. i cried multiple times and what the heck was the ending??? go read it, it will cause you so much pain and the ending will leave you feeling like you were just punched in the face – BUT IT IS SO GOOD. i honestly want to write a whole review about it, its such a good book imo!! anywayyyy) but I love them hehehe.
What is your favorite season and why?
ahh I love all of them! summer is amazing because no school but here in florida it’s so humid! I would probably have to say fall just because I love the vibe and the weather!
If you could go back to any moment or period in time, what would it be?
there are so many, I’d really love to visit anytime in history. I do think around the american revolution (but in england to see their pov??) would be interesting or maybe during the victorian era?
Favorite and least favorite trend?
there are so many trends rn i have no clue what to choose eek. i’m just going to go with clothing and NO OFFENSE if any of these are something you love lol. this is just my opinion and i mainly don’t like them bc they don’t look good on me 😂
favorite – mom jeans. you guys these are soo comfy and idk if they count as a trend but they’ve been super popular lately! they fit me so much better than regular jeans and if you don’t have any i’d highly recommend getting some for the summer
least favorite – bike shorts. i get that they’re comfy but I don’t really get the hype? don’t take offense if you love these, i’ve never even worn them but I don’t really get it lol.
Do you prefer to go by a schedule or go with the flow?
a balance right in the middle lol. like I have routines that keep me on track but I’m flexible and I’m not held to a specific schedule
What is one of your favorite memories?
when we could actually go out and see people. corona who?
What does your perfect day look like?
sleep in a little (till about 9), hang with my cousins/friends, bike ride, playing hide and seek like little kids but it’s so funnn, comfy clothes, going to the mall and getting chickfila, kayaking and jamming it out to some hype music, staying up until four in the morning making tiktoks, eating chocolate cake, and binging when calls the heart.
this would actually count as a memory because I did exactly this with my cousins a couple weeks ago. SO MUCH FUNNNN
Have you ever met someone famous?
not as far as I know lol
What are 5 things you are grateful for today?
- lots of reading (gonna do a reading post soon!!)
- rainy day (for some reason I love chill rainy days lol)
- pinterest lol
- I went thrifting with a friend the other day and got some awesome things for pretty inexpensive!
- cleaning (ik im weird but it makes me happy idk)
Are you more of an extrovert or introvert?
i’m pretty shy at first (might come as a surprise to some of yall because I’m so hyper/extroverted on here lol) but once I get to know you I’m cray cray. lol. and I can fake being super extroverted around people but it tires me out so fast.
if you’d like to do the award but I didn’t nominate you, consider yourself nominated! 🙂
- is your room clean or messy right now?
- favorite and least favorite social media (you don’t have to have it)?
- what is your favorite word?
- what’s something amazing you’ve accomplished (it can be big or small)?
- what’s your favorite flower?
- do you enjoy summer break?
- what is your favorite movie?
- do you have a favorite quote?
- favorite book you’ve ever read?
- what are you wearing right now?
- what’s an interesting fact about you that most people don’t know?
thanks for nominating me for this award, chloe! it was so fun 💛