How has your past week been? Mine was good, but busy as usual. This week, I’m going to share my thoughts on my Plum Paper Planner (this is my third month using it). I’m really excited about this post!
Watch the video below for a flip-thru of my planner (the meat of the post, honestly!)
Do I still like it?
If you read my initial review post, you will know that I gave it a 4.8/5 stars.
Here was my original criteria (with comments in purple):
- Pretty Has a nice cover- looks nice enough to have on desk. Yes! My planner cover looks great still, so this one is the same.
- Durable Not going to break or fall apart, will stay clean and won’t rip. Yeah… not so much. I’m pretty careful with my planner, but the plastic “mat” is really gross (but I haven’t tried cleaning it yet) and the pocket fell out. However, the other pages have stayed in (even the tabs, which I’m constantly pulling), and the binding is still fine.
- Inexpensive I don’t have tons of money, so under $50 was my goal. Was it worth the money? I’m going to say… YES!
- Good Size Doesn’t take up lots of room, but has enough room to write. I’ve been able to fit all of my assignments in perfectly, and it fits in my drawer neatly.
- Customizable Something that I can personalize to fit my needs and that doesn’t have extra pages I don’t need. Though I don’t actually like some of the categories I chose myself, I have been able to block them out with my gold brush pen.
so i’m going to say that….
the plum paper planner IS worth it!!!
A Peek at my Book spread:
One of these photos was taken on the 3rd and the other on the 8th. Can you guess which is which
of course you can?