Hi guys! Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my previous post(s).
Sadly, I don’t have goals to recap for this month 😦
This month’s posts:
Yay, I posted 5 times this month! That’s my goal, so I’m so glad that I accomplished it. I had 1 Monday post and 4 Friday posts, again, my goal! That’s great.
This month’s stats:
Total followers: 62 Yay, we passed 50!
Top three countries:
America wins with 278 views
Malaysia comes to a close second with 23 views, and
India gets 3rd place with 15 views. Wow, Malaysia and India? That’s so cool! I was definitely expecting America, Canada, and another country to be the top 3, but that’s not what happened!
Views: 333 Wow, what a cool number!
Visitors: 106 Wow, it’s amazing that 106 different people viewed my blog this month. That’s amazing!
Likes: 92 That’s not great, but it’s high for me! Also, it evens out to about 18 likes per post, which is pretty good.
Comments: 108 WHAT? There are more comments than likes, which is super crazy and funny. This one evens out to about 22 comments per post, which is great!!
Those are this month’s stats. I think that this month was awesome stats wise.
- Use my bullet journal every day, with the exception of 1 day per week. I don’t normally bullet journal on Saturdays or Sundays, but this month I want to bullet journal on Saturdays too.
- Review my new planner. I have a special review planned for this month… get ready!
- Write 5 posts for this month.
- Plan ahead 2 posts for June. I want to take a vacation, but still post for you guys!
- Post some photography. I just got my first ‘real’ camera, so I’m really loving taking pictures.
- Clean out my desk and computer files from school things. I only have 1 more week of TPS and 2 of Veritas, so this month I need to finish up school things.
- Send out emails every Monday and Friday this month. This will be a lot, but I think I can do it.
Thanks for reading!