spring break is almost here and I can’t even believe it! one of my favorite things to do (as you know) when a new season draws near is to compile outfit ideas I find. today I’m going to be sharing outfit ideas for spring (and a list of spring wardrobe essentials at the end of the post!) plus a color scheme for spring so this post is going to be jam packed with stuff.
I found this spring color palette and it is super cute! some of my favorite spring colors are light pink/blush pink, olive green, and muted teal/blues. I also really love neutrals that have hints of blush pink in them and of course gray and white!
s p r i n g w a r d r o b e e s s e n t i a l s
- floral dress
- 2 graphic t-shirts
- flowy blouse
- mom jeans/boyfriend jeans (any shade but my favorites for spring are light washed blues)
- skinny jeans (white, light washes/blues)
- midi skirt with a floral pattern
- jean jacket
- long cardigan (light grey or cream)
- overalls! I have a light blue overall dress thingy from target that I love!
- striped t-shirt dress
- white vans/black and white classic converse
- nude or blush pink heels/flats
let me know if there’s anything I forgot! what’s your favorite outfit for spring? do you like the ideas I shared above? what are some of your spring wardrobe essentials?