get ready for a super chatty/hopefully fun post! this is going to be all over the place (uhhh music, goals, and outfit ideas? lol) but… yeah? ❤
it’s that time of year again guys HOW? It’s already december 2019 (okay, has been for like three weeks) and it feels like new year’s day 2018 was just here??? I have grown so much this year and I literally cannot wait to see what 2020 does.
just a warning basically every song on here is a classic?? lol
01. all I want for christmas is you (mariah carey) – BEST CHRISTMAS SONG EVER. seriously. prove me wrong 😂
02. baby it’s cold outside – some people don’t like this song which I understand but it’s actually one of my favorites?
03. white christmas – even though I live in florida A GIRL CAN DREAM amiright?
04. last christmas – this isn’t my favorite but I really like it! it’s a cute song ❤
05. it’s beginning to look a lot like christmas – what can I say this one is pretty self explanatory?
06. you’re a mean one, mr. grinch – uhh this one is soo fun to sing along to? and it’s basically an essential song I guess??
07. forevermore (chris tomlin) – I love this song!! It’s been stuck in my head for the past few days lol
08. little drummer boy (penatonix) – this one is a great christmasy song and… you know… it’s by penatonix soo of course I’ll love it!
I know this is a really short christmas playlist but picking songs was so hard… also my other favorite music I’ve been playing nonstop lately (it’s not christmasy but…) is the greatest showman soundtrack! I finally watched the movie (like 3 years late i know) but it’s so good and all the music is amazing!! ❤
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐬
if you guys have any goal ideas please let me know down below!
so far, my main goal ideas are:
01. do something with legacy?? idk maybe I just need to start a new wip but I really want to make Legacy something. If you have any ideas for me that would be great!
02. get better at violin – I’m not exactly sure but I certainly want to improve?
03. read my whole bible again – okay I know this sounds crazy but a bunch of my youth group friends want to do it this year so I’m considering doing it again this year!
04. make a list of emotional goals (that sounds so weird and is not the word I’m looking for)… basically like kindness, confidence, things like that
05. grow my blog – this one is pretty obvious but I definitely want to be more consistent with my posts ❤
𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬
as most of you know I live in the lovely state of florida (*sarcasm* jk I love my state but…) where we don’t get much of a winter season but I still love sharing winter outfit ideas 😂
this outfit is so cute and while the color scheme might not be the most practical it looks adorable!
those earrings are so pretty and the sweater is a great color! I would definitely wear this and while it’s more of a fall-winter between style it would be perfect for florida because it’s just warm enough!
The boots are such a great statement and really make it stand out. That sweater also looks really comfy ngl
The sweater dress is a really pretty color and this outfit is really simple but adorable.
Those jeans are so cute (I love how they’re ripped but not too ripped) and the jacket/shoes are 😍 too
That shirt is AMAZING – I love the sleeves and the ruffles… ahhh soo cute!!!
what’s on your christmas playlist? have you already started planning your goals for 2020? do you like the greatest showman soundtrack? what’s your favorite song?
❤ this is the greatest show, christina
okayy I’m sorry I just love the movie/songs 😂😍