I know I say this every single time but how is it August? Summer literally FLEW by this year! It was a lot of fun but I’m actually excited for school to start (sort of…) 😂
most of my goals this month are about school (okay sorry!!) – I’m actually going to go to a Christian school instead of doing online again this year. I’m excited but also a little bit scared (because for homeschoolers/online-schoolers, socialization is scary.) Just kidding – homeschoolers are socialized too! sorry for the mini rant 😂
let’s get started with the goals for this month! I’m also going to be including some goals for the school year in general as well since that starts in just a couple weeks.
- make a daily schedule (and hopefully follow it) – this is something I try to do every year (well, school year xD) and I think it helps!
- make a study schedule (and hopefully follow it too) – I have always been really bad at studying but I want to do better so this one is pretty self-explanatory 😂
- make exercise more of a priority – some rules I found are below and I think they’ll be really helpful! They’re not *too* hard/crazy but they are challenging.
- Workout every Monday
- Never go three days without working out
- Workout three times a week
- start waking up early again – over the summer I pretty much stopped waking up early, so I need to do that again.
- write eight blog posts – this is a good amount for me 🙂
- make journaling a habit – I’m going to buy a pretty journal when we go school supply shopping, and hopefully that will help. I’m super bad at this (as y’all know xD)
school year goals
- get at least all A’s and B’s (hopefully more A’s than last year) – I want to get really good grades lol. not really a specific reason, though 😂
- get better at studying/make and follow a study schedule – I explained this one earlier, but I’m still learning how to study the right way for me.
- keep practicing Spanish – I’m not even sure if I have a Spanish class this year, but I need to practice anyway
Emily turns three! 🎉
School starts 🙂 and ☹ 😂
nothing else exciting happens (no, seriously) ☹
what’s exciting for you this month? what are your goals?
and… when does your school start if you’re still in it? #sorrynotsorry