I WON CAMP NANO. 🎉🎉
Do you want to know my goal?? 5K!! *crickets*
Okay, I know my goal wasn’t a lot (are you kidding Christina 5K is nothing compared to what most writers do…) but still. I WON. *more crickets*
Anyway, I suppose you want to hear all about my story (just kidding I know you don’t) so… let’s get started!!
My story’s name is… untitled. Yes, that’s correct! I have NO idea what to call it. Also… I haven’t even finished plotting/outlining it so I don’t really what will happen. xD
Someday I’ll post a professional introduction to my story, but this post is going to be fun and… I’m not sure. Anyway.
This is my inspo board for my entire novel… As you can see, it’s mainly focused around books, friendships, and a teensy bit of romance. 😂
Aria (the main character)’s style board isn’t the best, but hopefully it gives you a little peek into her style. I mostly just made this for my own reference, though!
Hm… why would Aria be wearing a wedding dress? (HINT HINT) This was so fun to make!
ARIA ^^ This was also fun to make, even though I would prefer her looking towards the front rather than the side. Oh, well.
Goals for *untitled novel*
These are my goals for my untitled novel 😂
- Come up with a title (or at least three options) by May 1, 2019
- Come up with a summary/plot (short) by May 1, 2019
- Finish outlining all chapters by June 1, 2019
- Finish rough draft of book (all chapters) by July 1, 2019
- Begin editing/re-writing book by August 1, 2019
- Get book ready for official re-write/edit by November 1, 2019 (just in time for NaNo!!
- Have copy of book ready for alpha/beta readers by December 31, 2019
I’m really scared and excited to see what will happen with my
Thank y’all for your support (and of course, my AMAZING cabin!!) ❤❤